SALES & SERVICE (204) 783-3599
E3Point Toxic and Combustible Gas Monitor
Toxic/combustible gas monitor that makes a commercial operation run more intelligently to protect people, property and the bottom line.
Features & Benefits
- Standalone, standalone with remote (dual gas mode) or network versions available
- Saves energy through Demand Control Ventilation
- Advanced sensing technology detects CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4, C3H3
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Submit the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Availability of product varies by region.
E3Point is capable of detecting the widest range of toxic and combustible gases found in commercial building spaces and outbuildings, including CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4 and C3H8. It can be used as a standalone unit with single or dual-gas detection (i.e. using a remote sensor) or deployed as a networkable device (interoperable with BACnet, Modbus or other Building Automation System); E3Point also functions with existing controller-based gas monitoring systems and wired-wireless gas monitoring system components.
E3Point uses Demand Control Ventilation—through relays, Building Automation System (BAS) or controller—to increase energy savings, extend fan life and align with green building best practices. In its network configuration, E3Point also optimizes HVAC, fire/smoke, surveillance and other building systems performance.
Intelligent product design reduces the unit’s cost of ownership while increasing flexibility of application. Smart sensors are pre-calibrated, auto-configure upon set-up and operate continuously on patented Reflex© technology which continuously monitors sensor cell condition and alerts user to fault status. The plug-n-play sensor cartridge, user-friendly menu and wiring options simplify installation and maintenance, and reduce the cost of gas monitoring over the life of the unit.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Comes in standalone, standalone with remote (dual gas mode) or network versions
- Connects to analog or digital systems
- Works with virtually any BAS including BACnet and Modbus
- Connects to wired or wireless system (via 301CW wireless controller)
- Wall or duct mount
- Factory-calibrated cartridges
- Saves energy through Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)
- Simplifies installation/maintenance through plug-n-play sensor
- Remote sensor option provides dual gas monitoring (standalone version only)
- Optimizes BAS, fire, ventilation and other security systems
- Works through BAS to improve fault diagnostics and collect data on gas concentration levels, sensor condition, etc.
- Couple with 301C to log data and daisy-chain up to 96 E3Point units
Advanced Sensing Technology
- Detects CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4, C3H8
- Advanced electrochemical (for toxic gases)and catalytic bead (for combustible gases) sensor performance
- Uses patented Reflex® and smart cartridge technologies
- US (ANSI/UL 61010-1)
- Canada (CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1)
- Complete toxic and combustible gas detection system with onboard sounder
- Available in single point or dual gas options
- Analog 4-20 mA or Digital outputs (Bacnet, Modbus, and Lonworks)