SALES & SERVICE (204) 783-3599
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Submit the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Availability of product varies by region.
Using an addressable RS-485 Modbus communication protocol, the 301C uses daisy chain wiring requiring only 2 pairs of wires to connect up to 96 transmitters on the 3 input channels. This simplifies installation, in turn lowering costs. The 301C’s zoning and averaging abilities significantly reduce operational and maintenance costs.
Zoning / Averaging
The 301C controller offers unique zoning capabilities which permit the averaging and comparison of multiple sensor readings. Zoning can reduce operational costs by ensuring that localized brief fluctuations registered at a single transmitter do not activate relays. For example, a car idling in a parking structure may locally increase a reading at a nearby transmitter. Rather than activating a fan as a result of the temporary localized fluctuation, zoning can be used to limit relay activation until the average reading for a zone exceeds a set-point. This can reduce run time of fans, yielding savings in both energy usage and wear and tear. The 301C has the capacity to manage input from three Modbus channels for up to 96 transmitters and up to 50 wireless transmitters that can be associated with up to 126 zones. Transmitters can belong to an unlimited number of zones, providing maximum operational and control flexibility.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Zero maintenance
- User Friendly
- Automatic quick self-test and warm-up
- Continuous alphanumeric display
Inexpensive and Reliable
- Low installation costs
- Allows for up to 126 zoning groups which can save energy and extend fan and relay life
- Manages up to 768 events with programmable latching alarms
- Optional BACnet/IP available
- Interchangeable transmitters able to detect different gases
- Expands to handle up to 96 transmitters or relay modules
- Programmable time delays
- Integrated time clock enables scheduling of system operations
- Full array of visual indicators and integrated 65dBA alarm levels
- Fully programmable relays (can be set as fail-safe or not)
- Available in a heavy-duty industrial housing
- Datalogging option
- Power requirement: 17-27 VAC, 24-38 VDC, 500 mA
- Size: 11 (W) x 8 (H) x 2.8 (D) in. (28 x 20.3 x 7 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)